ABSOLUTE Ministries Kalispell
Complete your Application Online!
Download the Application
Contact Us by Message
Call Us at 406-270-1313
Mailing Address: 1205 S. Main St. Kalispell, MT 59901
Why We Exist...
ABSOLUTE Ministries was founded to provide faith-based, positive housing to men and women that have completed a drug or alcohol inpatient rehab program and want to live for Jesus Christ. ABSOLUTE is "real life" with a lot of personal freedoms (car, phone, internet, money management, personal employment, etc). ABSOLUTE also provides graduated limited structure in some of these key areas of life that many individuals have difficulty in after completing a rehab program. Members make a commitment to lead a substance free life, in an atmosphere that focuses on accountability, integrity, character, transparency, and responsibility. This process makes for a true and successful transition, making people sustainable!
- Eligibility Requirements
- Overview of the Application Process
- Why Choose ABSOLUTE Instead of a Different Housing Option?
What to Expect
- Personalized workbook to address specific individual areas of emotional & spiritual growth.
- Family atmosphere to foster many lasting friendships in Christ.
- Accountability through the genuine support of others who can relate, encourage, and challenge you.
- Life skills training.
- Adherence to house rules.
- Positive group activities and outings.
- Connecting with a local church.
ABSOLUTE Ministries Kalispell, President/CEO